The Reality of Donald Trump

Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 17, 2012

MY FAVOURITE

New Blog Feature called MY FAVOURITE.

By Norm Richards


I awoke this morning with an idea. This happens every once and awhile. Kind of like morning pages which you have to pour onto the page as soon as you wake up.

I'm going to create a series and I'll place it on my Blog page. I will call it "MY FAVOURITE!"

It could be a favoured person or thing and even an animal. Sometimes it will be brief, sometimes it will be for all times. But, most times I imagine favourite will be momentary. I'll leave it to you to decide why. Sometimes I'll say why.

Sure, like anything else there are good days and bad days. To be positive and forward thinking I'll focus on this. I'll search each weeks for things to name as favourites. You could be a favourite for some reason.

I'll take photos. I will capture some, since others take great pictures and deserve the attention. So, look for these on my Blog normswords. I'll have a new feature called normspictures. Perhaps this will evolve into high quality motion pictures. Who knows? For now, I'll have normspictures and normswords tell the story.  I believe a great deal of my current Blog postings are favourites already. This will ad to the dynamic.


I hope you like it.

Norm

Another Favourite - Actress Abbie Cornish

 

No comments:

Post a Comment