The Reality of Donald Trump

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Evening at the Birthday Party

By Norm Richards

Wouldn't be right if I didn't bring Scott a new fishing cap for the Renegade Bass Fishing Tournament http://renegadebass.com/en/results_stats.html this coming weekend. He's a major competitor on these annual events. I want him to have good luck while wearing the new Winnipeg Jets hockey logo. It fit and he loves it. I'm pleased.


Before long we do dinner and enjoy our cake hand carried from Winnipeg. My daughter asked me to bring out the favourite, its marble. I enjoy any of the cakes made at Jeanne's Bakery.



Some enjoy the cake more than others including Breana!


The evening couldn't have been better because I got to share everyone's birthday all in one night since I can't be on-hand for each and every birthday when they actually occur.


What a wonderful evening! I look forward to next year.


1 comment:

  1. So cute! This post reminds me of my dad’s birthday, which was last month, and we celebrated it in one of the San Francisco venues. We were in the city for my cousin’s wedding and so everybody was there for my dad’s birthday. We had a big celebration then.

    ReplyDelete